Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TEAM ALICE

Our last official Twilight Moms Team Alice meeting was Saturday night. We needed to get together to finalize all the stuff for the party and to stuff the 1000 goody bags for that night.

It was a total blast-ola.
The meeting was late getting started because we all wanted to chat.

Kelly the super-talented photographer and decorations committee buddy (and Shelby her friend).


We got to goody bag stuff while we listened to the Twilight Soundtrack for three hours. There were a lot of bags.



Talented Jewelry Extraordinaire (Thirst Earrings) and decorations committee buddy Kriselle, surrounding by empty bags.


Stepheine Urry (Neighbor to Alison's sister Leanne), Amy O, Kriselle and the Fabulous Lisa Hansen (Coven Mother and Twilight Moms creator looking at the Movie Guide).

Contents of the goody bags

My favorite one.


The never ending line of stuffing.
Heidi Files at the table. There are only 16-20 bags in each box so this is about 1 hour into the process.
The fabulous Team Alice all adorned in the pepto shirts and hoodies. Now I haven't owned anything pink since about 1985 so actually getting me into this thing was a process all on its own. I joked that I was going to have to double dose on Valium before the meeting, but I managed to get it on without pharmaceutical help. I was however the laughing stock of the entire meeting and everyone kept making jabs at me.
Thanks to Mandy to helped me get through the trying time. Only for Twilight would I stoop this low.








10 comments:

kelly said...

I look like the dud of the party in that picture! At least you could warn a sistah and let me smile!

Emily H said...

Seriously I like you in pink. You should wear it more often

Anonymous said...

Truthfully, I think we make Pepto look down right sexy! I think the pink brought out your inner diva!

Amy said...

The sacrifices we make for our obsession!

John and Heidi said...

I love it!!! now I have your blog listed in my side bar other TM's

Thanks for taking the pictures.

Kathy Habel said...

Wow! Team Alice knows how to throw a party!

Chels said...

Thanks for taking and posting all those fun pictures! I love reading other TM blogs, it's way fun! And I think you look great in pink!! :)

Jamie said...

I thought my sister in laws were obsessed! Looks like Fun! I like alice best as well

the4ofusut said...

I love your pink shirt!!!! Thanks for posting the pics, I forgot my camera that night! I borrowed a couple for my blog, hope ya don't mind! I added you to my sidebar of places to visit - your blog is great! And you still do look fab in pink ;)!

Janell said...

Hey thank you so so much for the movie help. My mom was thrilled!