Monday, May 19, 2008

Fabulous Read

This weekend was a sad one for me. Despite my Stephenie Meyer obsession and my connection with Twilight Moms, I was unable to attend the signing at Thanksgiving Point. To make it even worse, TM's kept emailing me and asking me to help out with stuff. Rub it in why don't you!!!
We did go and see Prince Caspian with the kids. That was a great show, even with the deviations from the book. Even the kids noticed. The bonus, other than seeing a great movie with my family was that I got to see the Twilight Trailer on the big screen. I have seen it about a hundred times on the computer, but there is nothing like sitting it the theater with a ton of people and being the only one cheering when the trailer comes on. Bryon was probably glad that he wasn't sitting near me at that moment.
Anyway, because of my disappointment at not being able to hang with a ton of Twilight wierdo's I threw myself into The Host and finally finished at 2am last night.
On Good Things Utah last Friday, one of the girls asked Stephenie which of her books was her favorite. She told them she was really pleased with The Host and liked it best. I have to agree. I liked it the best of the four that I have read.
I know that this comes as a shocker to most of you. I talk about the books all the time. I check my 5 website and email about 30 people each day updating them on Twilight news, my office is completely covered in Twilight paraphernalia (with a movie poster soon to come) and I am saying I liked the one about aliens better?
Fickle Woman!!

2 comments:

DeVries Family said...

You are one hot mamma! I miss ya!

DeVries Family said...

Oops, I forgot to call you a spaz!!!