Friday, May 2, 2008

Thanks to Uncle Sam

The Kids went to my parents house over the weekend. When they came home, we told them we had a surprise but they had to find it. It took them about 10 minutes to finally look in the back yard.

We used some of our rebate check to get a tramp. Both Rebekah and Ethen said it was "the best day of their lives!". Man do they need to get out more.
The jumped all day and didn't have a single fight. YEAH FOR MOM!!!! Bryon told them that they could sleep out there with him. It took a really long time to get things set up because they kept playing. They ended up settling down though.
I went out to check on them when it got dark and saw a square shaped glow from Sam's window. Bryon had hooked up the laptop with an extension cord and they were watching a movie!! Now that's roughing it. I was surprised that they stayed out there all night.

And YES! I jumped too, but was quickly reminded that I have given birth to three children. I did managed to show Ethen how to do a knee flip. I am cool once again!

1 comment:

DeVries Family said...

I must have missed the part when you were ever uncool! You are such a good little mommy! What a dad! Sleepover on the trap? Man, will he be my dad?