Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight Party

It is about time I posted this I know!
Here are the pics from the bet movie Party EVER!


Some of the Posse


Stay out if you weren't invited.
Bella's Truck. You can't see my van, but it is the next space over.

Jenny and Klemz in Rosalie's Beemer.

Edwards volvo.


Carlisle's Mercedes.

Emmett's Jeep.


Twilight Mom table with Lisa.


The Cullen Living Room.


Janell. Winner of the Bella costume contest.


Coven Fued players.


Tribute to Bryon sign


Mandy getting ready to play. She made the whole thing so much fun.

Verlyn's pics.

All decked out.


Playing Coven Fued. We were the loudest game in the place.



I am getting some more from Mandy soon, so I will post those as soon as I can. If you have some, please email them to me. I want a great collection.



















1 comment:

Janell said...

That was really so fun. My mom and I keep saying we can't wait for the next movie- primarily for the party.
I'll put my event pictures up on my blog soon.
-Janell