Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tribute Tuesday

I know that I promised this every week, but I am more than I few things behind.
I realize that I end up making these great presents for people and then I don't have anything to show for it. You can't tell by my house that I love to make things.
Anyway, I thought I would post this week the present that I gave my mom for Christmas.
Bryon and I attended the temple in November. While we were waiting I got thinking about how I haven't been since my grandpa passed away more than a year before. PATHETIC. Anyway, I had a wonderful session and had a hard time stopping the tears from coming. I felt so lucky to have such a legacy of faith in my family. I had planned to do something else for mom but after that session I changed my mind. My bff Alison has this hanging in her house and I have meant to do it for years. Finally, but now I need to make me one. They are all attached to each other in a line.

My Legacy of Faith.
My Mom
My Grandma
My Great Grandma
Of course the one I do for me will have a picture of me at about the same age. I want to make one for Rebekah and just keep updating the photo as she grows to show 5 generations of righteous women.





2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

What an awesome idea! I love that your pics are so clear, too. Not many people can show great-grandma pics that look that nice. You look a lot like your Mom.

Janet said...

I had to take the great grandma one to Hollywood Fotofix on Main street in Lehi to get it done. It was a 5x7 with her and her sister. It turned out way good.