Monday, June 8, 2009

Mother's and Daughters

Okay that is just a knock off of fathers and sons, but what else do you call it.
Rebekah and I drove all over to find someplace to get a pedicure. I finally gave up and just went to a regular salon.
Not the best expierence (I hate it when people talk to each other in a different language instead of talking to the customers), But we had fun anyway. Rebekah wanted us to match so we both got purple with white flowers. Then instead of wanting to go out to dinner she wanted to have broccoli and cheest soup. She helped make it and then set the wonderful table scape.
Then off to bed with a TON of junk food to watch.....TWILIGHT!!! I swear Rebekah picked it not me.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

fun stuff!!! She set the table very well!!

Lyndee W. said...

gasp. Are those red vines?!

Becker Family said...

Aren't you glad you have a girl? So fun!