Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Prince's and the Pee

Oh too too funny to not post.


Early Monday morning, Sam came into our room and told me that he pee'd in his bed. That hasn't happened for a while. It took me a minute before I realized that he had asked to sleep on the floor when I put him to bed that night. Great, here comes the carpet cleaner.

And Monday night, during DWTS, Sam had only been in bed for about 10 minutes, when he started screaming at Ethen. The older two had gotten into trouble for fighting and had to go to bed early. Ethen had been asleep about an hour.
I went in to see what Sam's deal was and witnessed Ethen getting back into bed.
Sam was screaming "Ethen pee'd on my blanket!" Sure enough, the blanket had a rather large wet spot that seeped into the sheet and there were splatter marks on the floor. The kid had gotten out of bed, and wizzed on his brother. Just thankful for the blanket being there.
Of course Ethen remember nothing about it in the morning.

I just couldn't stop laughing and being grateful that it wasn't the TV.

6 comments:

Holly said...

Hahaha love it! What is it with boys and peeing. I got a phone call from Kelly Wilde one day after church telling me that Austin and his friend were peeing in the field in front of the church while walking home. Boys, they pee anywhere and everywhere!

Emily H said...

That is too funny!! The joys of boys.

Lyndee W. said...

Shut up! Lyle's brother peed in his sister's bedroom one night while sleepwalking...hilarious! Well, hilarious until it happens to you. Knock on wood...Sean hasn't had any wierd pee incidents.

Riss said...

That is classic. Do you know what you are having yet?

Tammy Faye said...

Now that is funny!!!! But only in your house would this happen!

Cami said...

Yes...the TV...nobody told me that story until I'd married into the family already!