Friday, July 16, 2010

Camp Jeremiah Johnson

According to Ethen "the Best Day Of My Life"
It was only later that he told me why it was the best day of his life "Because Dad came with me."
Making Rockets

Ethen Archer


Man those Saftey Goggles are Awesome!


"Boy, he's a dead eye!"

Game where they had to fill up a pipe with water. There were a ton of holes that the rest of the boys had to plug up while Ethen poured. He is concentrating really hard.


Canoe Tag

Yep, that is Ethen's oar.


I had it a minute ago!


Airplane Craft


All the boys in the car.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

You can always tell when someone is concentrating really hard by the location of their tongue! BTW, I stole some of these for my own blog and Sean's scrapbook. I didn't ask permiso 'cuz I figured you wouldn't care. If you do...I'll make ya some brownies.