Monday, May 9, 2011

TOO LATE-OBSESSED

Couponing Week 2This was my haul from today's trip. Please take into account that some of the coupons that I brought didn't work because of smith's new policy...but you live you learn right?
Smiths
10 boxes of Cereal
10 bottles of BBQ sauce
12 toothbrushes
2 pks of sheet protectors
scissors (cuz I forgot mine. No worries, I had a coupon)
Lunchable for Sam (not shown because it was gone before we got home)
Total Value $100 My Price with coupons and store discounts-$28.00

Walgreens
3 pks of Carefree pads
3 boxes of bandaids
2 Pantene Shampoo
1 drink
1 sucker
I had planned on getting a ton of Pantene, but store policy was one per day. Going tomorrow.
Total value $26.00 My price 4.00

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Great job! I coupon...but I'm nearly as obsessed as you are. With couponing or Edward. lOL

Jamie said...

I used to be a coupon freak, but it took too long to do the coupons and soon my house was full of newspaper. Now theydo it online, so my question to you is if you do it online printables or newspaper?