Monday, February 27, 2012

Inevitablilty

I hate that I have asthma. I hate it even more that I am prom to pneumonia because of it. Every year even the slightest bit of a cold sends me into huge coughing fits that make me see stars. If that cold settles into my lungs, I am doomed to cough for weeks. I mean weeks! Last year it was 6!


I also hate that while in college I had a repelling accident that majorly messed up my back and neck. Chronic problems. Usually every 2 months or so I do something ridiculous to injure it and spend a few days in bed.
Combine the two ailments and you have my current state. BEDREST!
1 cold settling into lungs. 2 weeks of coughing. 1 badly placed computer cord. Thats all it took. I sprained all the muscles in my lower back and hips. I haven't been able to do anything for a week! I tried nursery yesterday and failed miserably and spent the remainder of the day in a Lortab stupor.

Stupid Stupid Stupid.


No comments: