Monday, October 29, 2007

Sunday Funnies

Who needs to read the comics? I have a bunch of comedians in my house!!

Example 1-Ethen was eating lunch yesterday. He made himself a ham sandwich because Bryon and I were both too lazy. While he was eating it, he said that it was "so many freaks!". He said it about 5 times before I realized what he was acutally saying. Bryon had been using French words to describe what he was eating. "Se magnifque! (or however you spell it)" somehow was turned into "so many freaks".

Example 2- We were still eating lunch and Bryon said something sarcastic. I can't even remember what it was this morning. He does it so often that I think I start to block them out. Rebekah starting laughing at him while I scowled. She walked past me and started moving her hands like she was trying to help me say something and said "yes, he is funny... his name is Bryon".

Example 3- Ethen and I were outside playing a little baseball. He hit the ball really hard and was so excited. He asked me if he "was my best 5 year old at everything".

I love being with my family, who needs to pay for a newspaper.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I know someone else who is pretty sarcastic and it is rubbing off on my kids. He liked receiving a birthday phone call from Bryon. Thank you.