Thursday, September 27, 2012

Notes

Lost of changes in our family, how do you count the ways...
1.Bryon got released from the Bishopric.
2.I got put in as YW President...Again.
3.Bryon started an EMT class 3 nights a week.
4. I had back surgery in August for one of 3 problems that have been plaguing me all year.
5.Rebekah turned 13.

Because Bryon schedule upset and my upset, I am not able to work at night anymore.  I am opening the building at 4:30am 2 days a week.  I have a 30 minute commute most of the time.  So I have to leave my house at 4AM!!

This means I am not able to be at the house when the kids wake up.  Luckily Bryon goes to work later those days so he gets everyone out the door.

In order to keep in touch with the kids I do a few things when I am gone.
1. Call Rebekah to get her up.  I love the sleepy voice and moans when she answers the phone.
2. Usually call the boys at 7 depending on how busy I am.
3. Try to leave a note for the ones who can read.

I came home at 9:30 this morning to find this on the counter.  They all left me a message too!


1 comment:

Emily H said...

What days are you working??