Monday, November 5, 2007

Rebekah the Brain

We all know that Rebekah is really smart.
We discovered this year just how smart she is.
We got her results from the end of the year tests at her first parent teacher conference this year. She aced them all. She was above the national level, not to mention the school and district level. She is reading on a 4th grade level now and she read too fast (124 words per minute). Her teacher says she needs to slow down. Last year she got the Student of the year award. We got a note last week saying that she got the Student of the Month award for October. Starting a little early this year I guess. She just informed me that she got a pencil for the Student of the Week award in September. I didn't even know. If she comes home with the Student of the Day award next week, I think I giving up.

No comments: