Thursday, November 8, 2007

Why we don't play ball in the house



It is a very sad day at the Buchmiller's

Ethen decided that he wanted to play baseball downstairs. This activity went on with out parental knowledge. Rebekah came upstairs a little while later with the pieces of the Temple that Bryon and I had on top of our wedding cake. It has sat on the entertainment center for 10 years.

When Ethen saw that I was crying he felt really bad. I guess that we was only afraid of getting in trouble, then he saw how much it effected me. He promised me that he would save all of his allowance money until he could buy me a new one. He asked how much money it cost. When I told him that 10 years ago it was $40 and that it was probably more than that now, he told me "it's going to take me a while to save that much, but I will buy you a new one" Thanks bud!

No comments: