Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween at School.

Bryon was so excited for Halloween this year that he took the entire day off. We went to the school for the parade and then I stayed to help Rebekah's class with the party.


Ethen's awesome Jango Fett. He wouldn't look at me, but you can tell he is excited we are there.


Rebekah and Miss Block (who is wearing Bryon's pattern of Camo).



Mrs. Pizza Peterson. I asked Ethen if he ate his teacher for lunch and he laughed. They have pizza every Friday. Even the teacher thought I was funny.
Rebekah's Class of Clowns



1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hey Janet, it's Jamie Coe from the ward and who lives on the same street! I am so bad at getting out and meeting people, however I saw your blog on Lyndee's and must say I love how upbeat you are! I love your "live in comedians" on the side! I hope to get to know you and your family better!!