Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blessed Snow.

We finally got a big snow storm on the 23rd. We usually get missed because of our low elevation. I can't put my arms down!!


At least he doesn't have to put much work into it. It is clean right?
You can't see him, but Bryon is throwing snow.
Making humongous snow balls.
The Sidewalk got shoveled and then the shovel broke. We have had it for almost 5 years so I guess it has lived out its usefulness. The funny thing was that two other neighbors broke theirs too. Our next door neighbor has a snow blower and she spent a couple of hours making sure everyone was set. We invited her in for hot chocolate after she finished.
I can't get up!!

This is fun in Eagle Mountain. I could only stay outside for a couple of minutes before I starting coughing a ton so I didn't even get out the 4 wheeler and take the kids. They seemed to be entertained enough without it though.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I think I counted 3 four-wheelers pulling sleds that day/evening. It was an awesome storm, huh? BTW, luuuuv the pic of Sam...classic.