Saturday, January 24, 2009

Uber-ness

Have you ever used the word? I finally looked it up, but of course I spelled it oober. Funny the result that came back from Urban dictionary. It is against my new years res to repeat it.

Anyway-Definition

uber
The ultimate, above all, the best, top, something that nothing is better than.

So it made me think. Am I "UBER" anything?

Used to be an Uber Scraper (not so much now), an Uber singer, and a bunch of other things. Now there is only one attribute that I can consider myself Uber-ated.

I am an UBER TWILIGHT FAN!!

Dare you to disagree.

4 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I wouldn't dare...you might kick my butt!

the4ofusut said...

May I join you in your Twilight uber-ness (is that a real word??) Oops, I already did - let's enjoy the ride!! ;)

Amy said...

I think it's safe to say that I am also an uber-fan of Twilight =)

Is your blog pink?!?!?!

Janet said...

Crap Amy!! Of course you would bring that to my attention. Man, now I have to change my background. I liked this one.