Sunday, February 22, 2009

Girls Night

When with some women in the neighborhood to Leatherby's in Taylorsville. I think the last time I went there was before we had kids. The we were supposed to start at 6:30 but there were only TWO people of the 13 there so poor Jill and I had to twittle our thumbs while we waited for everyone else.

Memorables of the night. Camille's salad was gross. Acid in my basement. Heber I want a ride. (my brain is dead right now so send me some more in comments and I will add them.)

Then we separated and went to different stores after we stuffed ourselves with ice cream. A few went to Ross, then some to Hobby Lobby (though it was closed) and then some the FYE and Walmart. I wanted to go and pick up my boxes (at least three) of Twilight Conversation Hearts. I was stoked.

But alas, this store was behind the bandwagon and didn't order there's soon enough. I had to settle with two new sets of mini buttons to add to my purse (and probably other places as well). Of course the highlight of the night was that Jill gave me a gift card she had in her purse for over a year. I only paid 3 bucks!!! She is my favorite friend.

I am sad that I didn't attend Walmart. Apparently there was nudity and incontinence, and skein issues for all.

Thanks Ladies. It was a complete blast and I can't wait to go again.

Oh, PS the pic is by Lyndee (she is wearing the astoundingly awesome hat that she crocheted herself)

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

What about...

...Rebekah telling all the Activity Day girls about you in your underwear.
...peanut butter manna.
...Shelley's deep sigh as she prepared for another bout of giggles.
...creepy sweater guy who stared at us over the partition the whole night.

BTW, you can steal pics of my blog whenever...I don't care!