Saturday, February 14, 2009

Late Night Surprise

Bryon asked me to go out and check in the car for his FM transmitter when I was at work. Little did I know some clandestine activities were occurring.
This is the condition of the car when I found it. I took this pics with my camera phone so I apologize for the quality.
From floor to ceiling the entire car was stuffed of red balloons. All I could do was laugh since I couldn't even open the door without carpeting the parking lot.
Then I called and said thanks, to which I received a speaker phone "Happy Valentines Day" from everyone.
I didn't know until later that night that they had sat in the parking lot and watched my reaction. Rebekah said she was light headed and Ethen's tongue hurt from all the effort of blowing them all up. Sam even tried to hide when I came into sight.
Laurie, Jamie and I took the Twilight pins from my purse at 11:30 and had hayday popping them all as fast as we could. That revealed the present on the floor of the drivers seat.
I love it when they surprise me like that. The kids probably had more fun than Bryon did.
Thanks guys. I love you.

2 comments:

Jerry Watson said...

Very Romantic! Cute kids, too!
My novel, The Antiquarian Chronicles, is coming out on May 12th, this year. Beat the rush and order your copy today from Tate Publishing.com or email me at: JerryL_Watson@hotmail.com and Thanks!

Lyndee W. said...

What a sweet idea! Bryon is definitely good at this kind of thing.