Monday, February 16, 2009

New Moon Monday

Stuff is being to kick off now that we are approaching March.
One of the Twilighter's groupies just had this arrive in the mail. I bet a lot of silver Volvo owners would like to have this as well




His Golden Eyes did a cake contest and this one was first place.


MyParkMagazine has a new article about Rob not getting paid the $12million for New Moon:
Robert Pattinson isn’t being paid $12m (£8.1m) for being in New Moon. Rob has been forced to defend himself after various websites suggested that he is getting paid megabucks for playing Edward Cullen.
The British actor told the BBC: “I read some gossip thing saying, because I looked really uncomfortable in a paparazzi photo or something, they’re like, ‘He should get used to it. That’s the price to pay if you’re getting $12m (£8.1m) a movie’.
“If I’m getting paid $12m a movie I’d walk around naked. That’s all nonsense. I don’t know who makes that stuff up. Even the price for the first one was nonsense.”
Rob loves playing Edward Cullen and is excited about the other Twilight movies. He added: “I went into it doing it as a trilogy. They’re shooting the second one in March. I’m not really in it that much in the second one.“The lead character is somebody else, which is another reason why I’m not being paid $12m. I’ve got two scenes.”
(Those two scenes will be the best in the whole movie)
AnnaLynne McCord has confirmed that she is in talks for the role of Heidi. An old friend and Co-star of Kellan on 90210, I think that she would do great. I am not sure if I have posted this one before or not.

And finally, Borders is releasing a new calendar in July. Not that I need a new one, I just barely started with the one I bought in August.

1 comment:

Becker Family said...

Your blog is so fun to read! You always have something interesting... Love the pics you had taken! And the Valentine's surprise. How fun...