Thursday, March 26, 2009

M-F-T

Bryon stayed home because of the weather.
I woke from nap time to the sound of a strange rustling at the end of my bed. I peeked (cuz I wasn't ready to wake up yet) and saw sleeping bags inching toward me. I didn't worry too much because they all went away. A few minutes later they returned and were getting closer. I decided that I would start throwing things at them since no one was looking.
I heard Bryon yell "we are under attack! Retreat! Retreat!" and they all ran downstairs.
This was my first introduction to the
Mobile Fort Team.
Complete with captains and second captains. They have a very strict rule book that involves missions and objectives like "distract and evade" and "supply gathering" (food). Of course they can't be photographed because their identities are secret.
But using my own set of highly developed skills, I was able to capture a few pieces of evidence. Glad for the high speed of the camera.

A distraction mission gone bad.

A surprise attack in the heart of headquarters.

And finally out feeble attempts to uncover the Captain. We failed.
And the Dad of the Year Award goes too.....
The duct-tape ramp making, undercover mission creating Bryon.





2 comments:

Becker Family said...

I love how you wrote that! You just crack me up. And I'm happy you take naps too. :)

Lyndee W. said...

Seriously! Dad of the Year all the way!