Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Sasquatch Man

This needs to be recorded for posterity.
After being released from YM's president, Bryon decided to try his hand at facial hair again. The men in our stake that hold Priesthood authority positions are asked to uphold a dress code that mirrors the First Presidency. White shirts, suits, and no facial hair.
This is after a week of growth. He started determining the progress by how far away you had to be in order to tell it was there. We were up to a dozen feet or so, but Drew Schmidt said he could see it from the stand today in church as we were 5 rows back!! That was a boost for sure.
I do have to note that I encouraged the growth because I thought it was funny that he was doing it just because he could. I have a strong dislike for facial hair, so I am very fortunate that I got Bry.
No worries though. He is sick of it and will be shaving soon.

2 comments:

Becker Family said...

Too funny. I love that determining the progress was how close you had to be to see it!

Lyndee W. said...

Hilarious!