Saturday, March 7, 2009

Official Invitation

I know that there are some of you that are not going to get one in the mail, so I thought I would let you all know this way

Rebekah's District Knowledge Bowl Competition is Saturday March 14th at 10:30am at Oak Canyon Jr. High in Lindon. Comment if you want the address. The whole thing should last about 2 hours and then we are headed to Brick Oven for lunch (her choice). School age children only please since this is a serious competition. Her coach said that if the child can sit still in church they are okay to come. Wait...does that mean I have to stay home?

I know she would love you to come and cheer her on.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I won't be able to come, unfortunately. We'll be helping gut Lyle's sister's house. Wish her luck for me though! I know she'll do great.