Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Thanks a TON!


Rebekah's Favorite store.
I decided that it was time for her to start wearing cami's underneath her shirts (for obvious almost 10 year old reasons), so we went and picked some out the other day.
We forgot the 40% off coupon we got in the mail, so I had to come back another day to get them. I went Monday while school was in.
Rebekah was really excited because she had another coupon for a free gift for me and one for her so she made sure that I didn't forget to get her gift bag.
I just put the sack of clothes and gift bags in her room so that she could see them when she got home.
After her friends went home she asked me about her gift bag. She said she didn't understand what it was so I went into her room to find two bags of Always samples, with pads and tampons open all over her bed. She just didn't get what they were.
I had already planned on having a conversation with her about the cami's so what is one more subject right. She was really curious and kept asking me questions. So yep, she got a talk about the deep dark red demon that visits every month.
Sweetness!
After she had tried on the cami's and the questions seemed to be ebbing, she said in a sweet little voice.
"Ahhh, your little girl is growing up!"
I'd like to thank the wonderful people at Justice for providing me with this opportunity. I couldn't have done it without you.
Tip; Don't take free stuff unless you know what is in it.

5 comments:

the4ofusut said...

Priceless!!!! I am still laughing by the way...teehee...

Riss said...

Oh my! I am so not ready for any of that. I will just call you when my girls start asking questions and you can explain it to the both of us. Thanks!

Becker Family said...

That IS pretty funny! Don't you just love those talks?!

Lyndee W. said...

It could only happen to you Janet!

Karen said...

Oh my-I saw the bag too and told Carely um- you dont need that its for older girls let get you some lip gloss!!! I avoided it!!! One day soon though ill have to do it!! I miss you guys tons!