Friday, October 2, 2009

Day of ROFL and LMBO

It must have been a full moon on Thursday. Or something.
Bryon sent me a really funny spoof on Twilight that I will not post because of gore and language. But it was really funny and talks about how We should kill vampires not date them.

That was just the beginning.
With Dane's hilarious Facebook video and Holly's comments about getting a OCD stickers (obsessive Cullen disorder) for the van, I seemed to be the target of many a laugh. Bryon even suggested that we should teach the killing concept in RS or YW. Don't think that will fly.

Much to my surprise when I came home from work, it continued into my new guilty pleasure, The Vampire Diaries. Loosely based on the books, it has good acting and drama. Last night's episode left me rolling when Damon (equal to James) is sitting on a bed with a very familiar black book and starts asking what is wrong with Bella. The next few minutes were spent as one fictional vampire bashes another fictional vampire. I had to pause the show until I could stop laughing.

Now that was some good writing.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Poor Bryon is going through that stage so many Twilight Wives put their hubbies through...Cullen Envy Syndrome.

Maybe a little date is in order?! LOL...you know I love ya!

Lyndee W. said...

Never mind...I had a better idea...give him a bottle of body glitter in his stocking for Christmas.