Tuesday, May 24, 2011

What a great night to be a parent.

Pulled out all the stops tonight.

I would like to blame it on the fact that I haven't felt good for a couple days and somehow i hurt my ankle, but I can only take so much responsibility.

My kids were just plain naughty!

Rebekah trapped Ethen in the storage room because he wouldn't get HER kind of cereal to bring upstairs. Which bought on all sorts of threats to property belonging to both.

Sam refused to get dressed after his shower UNLESS I agreed to read to him (45 minutes after bedtime!)

And Jack? Well his was just tired but wouldn't go to sleep.

Needless to say...lots of days grounded, birthday parties will be missed and extra chores will be divvy'd out.

On a positive note-Sam complied and is not sleeping naked.

3 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

Parenthood is such a joyous learning experience:)

Becker Family said...

Sounds like my house!

Adria said...

What's wrong with sleeping naked?