Friday, January 11, 2008

Girls Gone Wild- the geriatric edition

For girls night out this month, we went to Olive Garden. We were all laughing so hard. A couple of the waiters were telling the others that we were drunk. Cool! We had a large crowd this time with the addition of Suzanne, Rita and Sarah. Good thing Emily just bought a burbie. We all fit, nice and cozy. Our waiter Alex. I think he started the rumors of our inebriation. He also brought us a HUGE basket of mints. Laurie started stuffing them in her purse like they were rolls of 20's and she was robbing a bank. We all got into the theft, adn Steph poured the rest on top of her pizza. I am sure it tasted like toothpaste the next day.
We went to Emilio's after and played Rock Band. Everyone bummed out at about 12. I was ready to stay up all night and rock out.


Memorable moments
1. Manequins at Hollister
2. Going to Buckle Jail
3."No Alex, we aren't drunk. Just Stoned"

3 comments:

Emily H said...

I love the picture of me playing drums. Thank you for that. NO really Thank you.

smacula said...

that was a fun night can't wait til the next time--goobers are we!

DeVries Family said...

I have a hard time looking at these...without wanting to cry:(
I miss you guys!!!!!!!!