Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year's Reso's

We are big goal people at our house. Mostly because Bryon sets them. I hardly ever do.
Anyway, I thought to develop some accountability, I would post them here. Watch out for the flaws.

1. Stop Swearing. (without quitting my job). I haven't gone a day yet, but it had defiantly decreased a bit. I am thinking about doing a ticker to keep track.
2. The proverbial get in shape. We are thinking about another baby this year and I don't want a bed rest repeat.
3.Finish a big project by May.
4. Make sure the kids and I read scriptures and pray every morning. This one is a struggle with how crazy mornings are, but I have a quote that I love.
"Never let your children out the door in the morning without arming them against the world with scripture and prayers on their behalf."

That is it. Ask me how I am doing so that I can keep it up past February.

2 comments:

Grandma Susie said...

These are great resolutions. I especially like the one about having another baby! Oh wait, get in shape is the resolution, right?!
I'll be cheering for you.

Lyndee W. said...

Wait...Janet swears?! {gasp} LOL! Just kidding...I've been guilty of it myself from time to time!