The 2 ladies you spent "time" with when they took you away for that summer in an ambulance and a white jacket, when you tried to eat your own face? I guess you could say therapists but they prefer to be called friends, for the sake of your children, and that is OKAY!!! I think you SHOULD love them! You owe them a LOT!!!!!
Just teasin, you SPAZ!!! Not a clue! But it almost looks like a girls camp photo! So I'm going with Young Women leaders???
I thought I had confiscated all the old camp pictures! Guess not. I still have those purple shorts. Is the other gorgeous babe Aunt Net? Thanks for the tribute, I think!!!
I recognized Susie-Q but I am sad to say and I am even her daughter, I had no idea that was my mom. Crazy lady and to think I'm related to her. Now I know where my craziness comes from! Cute pic!
Comments
I think you SHOULD love them! You owe them a LOT!!!!!
Just teasin, you SPAZ!!! Not a clue! But it almost looks like a girls camp photo! So I'm going with Young Women leaders???
Love ya
I recognized Susie-Q but I am sad to say and I am even her daughter, I had no idea that was my mom. Crazy lady and to think I'm related to her. Now I know where my craziness comes from! Cute pic!
I LOVED CAMP TIMBERLANE!!!