Friday, April 3, 2009

Flash Game

Courtesy of Lehi City, we got free tickets to the Utah Flash Game on Wednesday night. We had never been before and the kids were excited. Our seats were amazing! I asked Bryon if maybe the D league played on lower hoops, because I didn't think they looked high enough. Oh no, they are 10 foot hoops, it just that the players are so stinking tall. I have never seen them all up close before so it looked like adults playing on an 8 foot hoop at the LC.

The franchise really involves the crowd. We got those annoying banging sticks that ended up as weapons.Sam doesn't like his picture taken right now.

We sat with the Linfords to corral the kids together since Jamie was down a husband. The kids loved sitting together.



Ethen had a great time, even though this pic doesn't show it.
At half time we went back behind the bleachers where they had two bounce houses set up. I think this was the highlight of the night.
At one of the time-outs, the dancers gathered kids from the crowd to go out and do the chicken dance. It was so funny. Then the MC asked who from Lehi City was doing the chicken dance and since I was up at the gate taking pics of the kids, I starting shaking it and got a coupon for free pizza! Bryon said he wished he would have had the video camera. I say why? I act like a retard all the time, this wasn't a one time thing.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Definitely not a one time thing. LOL!