Our last official Twilight Moms Team Alice meeting was Saturday night. We needed to get together to finalize all the stuff for the party and to stuff the 1000 goody bags for that night. It was a total blast-ola. The meeting was late getting started because we all wanted to chat. Kelly the super-talented photographer and decorations committee buddy (and Shelby her friend). We got to goody bag stuff while we listened to the Twilight Soundtrack for three hours. There were a lot of bags. Talented Jewelry Extraordinaire (Thirst Earrings) and decorations committee buddy Kriselle, surrounding by empty bags. Stepheine Urry (Neighbor to Alison's sister Leanne), Amy O, Kriselle and the Fabulous Lisa Hansen (Coven Mother and Twilight Moms creator looking at the Movie Guide). Contents of the goody bags My favorite one. The never ending line of stuffing. Heidi Files at the table. There are only 16-20 bags in each box so this is about 1 hour into the process. The fabulous Team Alice all adorn...
Seriously I wanted to wait until at least 15 weeks, maybe even longer to let the word out, but the kids and Bryon wanted to tell the world that I was pregnant. So I did the only 21 Century thing to do when you have something to say. I posted it on Facebook . Now it isn't that I am not excited about this one. I am. There were just a lot of things that played into keeping it private for a while. 1st- It is the 4 th . Seriously, who cares right?? 2 nd - Other people we love are on there first, way more important. 3rd-The issues with my lungs still hasn't been completely resolved, but when the OB told me I should probably wait, it was already too late. 5 weeks too late. 4 th -After a friend lost her own baby so close to delivery, it really seemed like a bad time. But then Bryon got to talking to his brother about the Bow Hunt. Of course I will not be attending this year, being due the week before. He was struggling to come up with a good reason why he hadn't bought his l...
I did the lesson tonight on Strengthening our family. Funny cuz it is the theme this month for Primary (not that I would know these things now :( ) so there was lots of stuff. Afterwards we were going in to get our treat and Ethen asked me to come and talk to him in his room. When I got in there his poor little chin was quivering. He told me that he wanted to thank me for doing such a great lesson tonight and that when we were singing the closing song (Families can be together forever), he really felt the spirit and he loves his family. Then he burst into tears. Couldn't help but shed a few of my own. He is the most spiritually sensitive boy. I told him I hoped he would always be able to recognize the Spirit as easily as he does now.
Comments