Monday, July 26, 2010

Ethen Gets his BOBCAT (and a whole bunch of other stuff)

He looks so proud that they asked him to hold the flag. Same ended up with it for most of the night though and I tried to keep him from hitting people with it.Because of Day Camp the week before, there were a lot of awards to give out.
Ethen not only earned his Bobcat badge, but 6 belt loops. Archery, BB Guns, Baseball, Chess and I can't remember the others ones.Bryon got to paint his face. I got around of applause because I squatted down to take that picture. Took a bit to get back up. Bryon told me that he needed to work on his artwork for the next time he gets to paint Ethen's face. And yes that badge is totally crooked, but after sewing on so many with swollen fingers I wasn't about to fix it.


They played a flag football type game to get the night started. With so many boys (We have one of the largest packs in the district) it was chaotic. I am glad I stayed in my chair.
Cute little Blake got dressed up for the occasion. His mom is pretty hot too and I am not just saying that because she is the bishops wife.

No comments: