Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Eclipse (the real kind)

Everyone already knows about the Eclipse the other night.  Since another one isn't expected for 75 years, I made a effort to help the kids enjoy it.  


Pinhole Viewer-FAIL!  We couldn't see anything of value.

Then my friend Brooke posted on FB that they were using an X-ray.  Have one of those from Rebekah's arm break in 2001.  Even have it cutely scrapbooked.  You can see Ethen using the page below.
 Anyway, look through the blackest part of the X-ray and Presto!
We walked 2 houses away to look with the neighbors
 And some kids forgot what we were actually doing!
 I tired to take a pic through the X-ray and this is all I got.

However, another friend got this!

I am going to print and frame the bottom one to help the kids remember.  Maybe in 75 years, they will think "Hey!  My mom was pretty awesome!"

1 comment:

Emily H said...

I think your awesome and that last picture could be sold, it's incredible. Love your guts.