Our last official Twilight Moms Team Alice meeting was Saturday night. We needed to get together to finalize all the stuff for the party and to stuff the 1000 goody bags for that night. It was a total blast-ola. The meeting was late getting started because we all wanted to chat. Kelly the super-talented photographer and decorations committee buddy (and Shelby her friend). We got to goody bag stuff while we listened to the Twilight Soundtrack for three hours. There were a lot of bags. Talented Jewelry Extraordinaire (Thirst Earrings) and decorations committee buddy Kriselle, surrounding by empty bags. Stepheine Urry (Neighbor to Alison's sister Leanne), Amy O, Kriselle and the Fabulous Lisa Hansen (Coven Mother and Twilight Moms creator looking at the Movie Guide). Contents of the goody bags My favorite one. The never ending line of stuffing. Heidi Files at the table. There are only 16-20 bags in each box so this is about 1 hour into the process. The fabulous Team Alice all adorn...
Comments
Ben said it was great to see Bryon too. I actually left a comment on your "Why Me?!" blog. I don't have your email address. Here's mine rebecker3@gmail.com. I have a blog too, so email me and I'll send you an invite. It's fun to see all your pics and your cute kids! It would be fun to see you guys again. Do you have Ryan Keller's email? I noticed his blog is blocked. It would be fun to see what he's up too. Talk to you soon.
Beckee
Beckee