Wednesday, April 15, 2009

HAD to get this out.

So I am waiting for time to pass until Bryon gets home and I have to go to Young Women's and I realized that the Internet has been fixed for almost a whole day and I haven't checked anything. DUH!!!!
So here is the latest New Moon info.
Summit announced that production is underway and listed all the characters cast. Instead of listing them all for you, check out HGE.
http://www.hisgoldeneyes.com/
Can I just say woo hoo for Harry Clearwater! It is just too bad he won't be around for too long.
And also can I say (of course I can, it is my blog), that the speculation we have all had for a while is totally true now that we have seen the big wigs on the cast list that Catherine got a massively short end of the budget stick.
Pics from the set from Lainey Gossip again, who seems to be our go to for that lately.
http://www.laineygossip.com/Peter_Facinelli_Elizabeth_Reaser_Kellan_Lutz_and_Ashley_Greene_in_Vancouver_preparing_to_shoot_Cul.aspx?CatID=0&CelID=0

No comments: