Monday, April 2, 2012

Breaking Up

With hopefully only one more Physical Therapy appointment left, I can finally get back to my semi-normal (because anyone who calls me normal needs glasses) routine.
I have discovered this weekend several things that have become habits in the 6 weeks that I have been non to semi functional. It is time I put an end to such things.

1) Eating everything in sight. Pretty sure I gained 20 lbs that I REALLY didn't need.
2)Yes you can bend over and get that now. The kids don't need to do it for you.
3)Whimpering is for dogs
4)Facebook games are time suckers!
5)Watching 100 episodes of Bones and 76 episodes of Battlestar Galatica, while impressive, is not necessarily something to celebrate.
6)PJ trips to Walmart should be saved for special occasions only.
7)No more excuses to not train for the 5K in June that I have been planning for a year.
8)The dishwasher does not load itself. It was Bryon.
9) The washer isn't that far down if you squat and not bend.

Sigh. I have a lot to change.

1 comment: