Monday, May 18, 2009

Get Serious 2009

And the other reason I have been such a slacker!

These are only a fraction of the pics from our 2 day youth conference in Aspen Grove this weekend. I couldn't post them all, so any of you that want pics let me know. I will make you a cd. Also you can check my facebook. I put a bunch there.

The first ones are of the dance that Aprill organized between all the wards that were up there during the weekend. I think the fact that the kids knew they wouldn't be seeing the other teens again aloud them to open up a bit. They were a bit more exuberant than at our stake dances.




These are from the 5AM wake up Hike. We weren't quite awake yet.

The view was beautiful as we watched the sun come up.







And finally, the best of the best. We outfitted all the youth with swords and shields and played capture the flag. This was amazing.

Thanks to everyone who helped put this together. We all had a great time. WE LOVE YOU ALL

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Aspen Grove?! That's by my Mom's house! Kinda.