Saturday, May 23, 2009

Guilty Pleasure

Bryon has Hero's, I have Ghost Hunters, but finally we have a show to agree on.
So much so that we bought the first season this weekend and did little else (except get stuff for the fence).
Welcome to Burn Notice!!!
It is witty and action packed and Micheal isn't bad either, but lets face it. The real reason I watch it isn't for this.


It's for this.
Yep, Fiona is my hero. My immodest, IRA, gun loving alter ego. In another life, I would be her (with values of course-but just as many weapons).

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Hey great minds think alike... Trent has his Hero's and I too have my Ghost Hunters!! Maybe we should take this up. Isn't that the chick on "Wild hearts can't b broken?"

Janet said...

Yeah it is. I have a few episodes....

Lyndee W. said...

Holy crap! I love her! She is a great actress! If you and Jamie decide to get together for some show watching, don't forget to invite me or I might be offended! LOL