Saturday, November 10, 2007

Great Therapy

Some of the girls from work decided that we needed to have some time to ourselves once in a while.

We made a date for the 10th and went to Chili's for dinner and then to see "Dan in real Life"

The Food was good, the movie was good, even the shopping was good. But honestly the best time that I had was just driving around in the car from place to place. We laughed so hard that Jamie started crying. I know that Laurie was having a good time, but half of the pictures that we took of her don't show it.
Emily had this great idea to smuggle microwave popcorn in the theatre. He purse was stuffed full of Halloween candy, cans of pop and two bags of popcorn. To bad we didn't eat any of it. She mostly just threw it a people.
I haven't laughed so hard in a really long time.
Moments to remember
1)Zit on my butt
2)Wenis-the skin on your elbow (Steph)
3)My neighbor Jack Asked (Steph)
4) Emily is a Chicken *!$@ (Janet)
5)Jamie Crying
6)Janet's Lemonade
7)The guy sitting next to Emily
8) the guy hitting on Hollie
9)remind me of some more. This list will get pretty thick if we keep going.

No comments: