Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween 2007


Halloween was so much fun this year. Sam really took to all the dressing up and of course the candy. We first set out to have a family theme. I was thinking that I could get Bryon to dress up that way. It didn't go further than the planning stages though.


Ethen wanted to be a death-eater and we got pretty close. He was really excited about his eyes glowing. Rebekah wanted to be something scary too. So much for all the fairies and princesses. She decided on a spider queen. I took my witch outfit from two years ago and hemmed it up for her. Sam was a last minute thing. I bought sweats and boxer briefs and turned him in to "Super Sam". Being a pirate was a work theme. Unfortunately, I was the only one that stuck with it. Bryon of course, was Bryon. For someone that really gets into Halloween, he sure is a humbug about dressing up in something other than just a scary mask. Candice and CarMarley came over and hung out with us, well with Bryon, since I took the kids out. Sam thought that every house we went to was going to end up a babysitter, so he was content to sit in the wagon and eat all the candy that Rebekah and Ethen brought to him. We did once side of the street and then took Sam home. Then we fired up the 4-wheeler and bundled up. I dropped off the kids every third house and picked them up when they had hit all of the ones in between. This is the BEST way to take your kids trick or treating. I didn't get tired or cold. Not surprisingly there were about 4 other wheelers out this year. Only in booney-ville right?








1 comment:

Emily H said...

First of all I dressed up as a pirate too. And second the dad is supposed to take the kids trick or treating. Creed and I had this argument right before he left to take the kids trick or treating.