Monday, December 29, 2008

Another best Christmas Present

I was trying to put Sam down for a nap yesterday and the door bell rang. Not too unusual for a Sunday afternoon.
But what to my wondering ears did hear? The sound of the Kellers!! I could recognize Brandons voice just about anywhere.
He dropped by with Nicholas and Tyler while the girls were at church. Rebekah was bummed because she didn't get to see Brooklynn. And lets be honest. I really wanted to hold the baby.
Anyway, we start chatting about life and such since the only contact we have with each other is the blogging that Andrea and I do. He proceeds to tell us that Rachelle Palmer (a girl I went to college with and Bryon) had a cough that wouldn't go away. She ended up getting an xray and had lung cancer.
WOW!! Thanks for that one.
Needless to say I went to the hospital this morning and got another xray.
Great to see you guys.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

That would be horrible news. I have a girlfriend that I went to high school with that had headaches that wouldn't go away...she went to the doctor and found out she had brain cancer! Cancer must be getting more prevelant...I don't remember knowing this many people with cancer! I know of at least 5...crazy.