Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Formal Apology

It has been quite a long time since my last post. Everything after this one will be catch up but I thought I needed to fill in a few blanks.

After returning from the MOST FABULOUS TWILIGHT PARTY EVER! (and we have the pics to prove it!) I ended up with Influenza. Again! I got the shot two weeks before but I guess it didn't take effect yet.
Of course, we all know what happens when Janet gets sick. It turned into my favorite pneumonia a week later. Oh then it comes in three's of course and now I am suffering from Asthma of all things. I was down for 12 freakin days.
We missed Thanksgiving. Bryon had to throw a turkey dinner together since we stayed home. He did a great job of putting up with me and all the kids for such a long time.
I am finally feeling well enough to get back to life, but I am so far behind I don't think that I will ever catch up.

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I didn't know you were so sick! Call when you need help, silly! I've missed your singing voice in Primary.

John and Heidi said...

I am so sorry that you did not feel good and got some really crappy illnesess. Glad to hear that you are better. I know that I died that week of Thanksgiving. It was wried not have any Twilight dead line. We did have a great time.

the4ofusut said...

I am so sorry you were so sick! I had the flu last year - it is bad and lasts forever!! The party was the BEST! I can't wait for New Moon! Are you going to see Twilight on the 12th?