Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tribute Tuesday

I am focused on all things birthday because tomorrow is Bryon's That's when I realized I missed one.
So this weeks Tribute is for Staci Recksiek.
Staci and I have known each other since third grade. Man that seems like such a long time ago, but it seems like longer since I haven't seen her in person for oh about 6 years.
She was the first best friend I ever had and saw me through a lot of changes. She was the first person to sign off on Bryon and new before we did that we would end up together.
I had to dig for these pictures.
You might miss her in some of them. One is what she got for her 18th birthday with me behind it and the other one...she is in green.

Miss you Stac and love you forever.


 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Thanks Janet Mae... I'm honored to have a spot on your page this week.
You are a sweet and true friend and I miss seeing you more often too. We have had some really excellent times together over the years! (Remember the 'Libyans' at the air show?)
Love you lots!