Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Bryon will be so proud

Sam was bugging me for a snack and after holding him in front of the pantry for entirely too long he decided he wanted graham crackers.
He is very specific about his snacks, so I wasn't surprised when he asked for a big cracker. Then he asked for milk. That was new.
I got him a small cup, having a hunch what he was going to do.


Does this gross anyone else out but me.
After only a few bites, this is where the cookie crumbled. He was happy though.

4 comments:

Emily H said...

Gross you out?? You doesn't like graham crackers and Milk???

Becker Family said...

I love graham crackers and milk too!!! (one of my favorite snacks)

Lyndee W. said...

I always thought you were wierd. I can't believe you don't like graham crackers and milk.

Buckmeister said...

After all of the other comments...all I have to say is HA!