Monday, October 6, 2008

My Mato Boys

Ethen was begging me for a snack today. After several attempts to get something sugar filled and receiving a no, he asked if he could pick some cherry tomatoes off the plants on the porch.How can you say no to that. The plants are almost dead anyway and when Sam comes running upstairs saying "Sam want mato please!" what do you do.You cut them up and then get a "Don't forget the salt and pepper mom" and watch as your sons devour them. I wanted to hurl.
They ate them like they were candy and Sam started crying when there wasn't anymore.
I need to put my foot down. Bryon has corrupted them enough.
Ethen thought it was really funny to tell me, with red juice dripping from his mouth that all the boys in the family love tomatoes and all the girls hate them.

Yep, that's right bud, now close your mouth before I make my own deposit. Barfffff
At least they are still cute. After they wash it all down with some extremely powerful mouthwash. Oh wait Ethen hates mint too. Dang it Bryon!!!


No comments: