Monday, January 12, 2009

Woah's of Motherhood.

Sam has been trying lately.
Thursday he broke the microwave tray (following in his brother's footsteps)
Friday he knocked over a glass of water onto a book that we borrowed from a friend.
Saturday he wasn't doing well in Walmart and a lady from the day care at work noticed how difficult he was being. She was shocked because he is always so good in there.
Sunday he kicked me in the face and stomach while I was trying to get his church shoes on. Bryon actuallycommented on it during his talk. Sam was throwing a fit during most of sacrament meeting because he wanted to sit with daddy. I finally let him after Bryon finished and he sat up there for the closing song. Then when it was time to leave he ran all over the church, into the gyms, onto the stage. I finally had to pin him down and carry him to the car.
Ahhhhhh!!! If he wasn't so cute, I might put him back.

5 comments:

April said...

I can feel your pain! It drives me nuts when my kids get the little crazy bug in them and they act out of control for a while. But like Sam they are cute enough to have their lives spared!

Unknown said...

I always threaten my kids with dropping them off so they can live at the zoo. If they are going to act like animals they may as well live with them. Ofcourse the threat may backfire if they really enjoy the zoo...

Lyndee W. said...

I might be more painful for you to put him back than to get kicked every once in awhile. LOL! I'm sorry...Sean gets wierd sometimes too and I always pause to think...why? He's usually so good. I'm still baffled. If you discover the secret, let me know!

Lyndee W. said...

I meant to say "it might be more painful"... "I" have nothing to do with putting Sam back. LOL

Emily H said...

That would hurt.