Thursday, February 19, 2009

All about Ethen

Yesterday Ethen had me rolling but not for the usual reasons.


He is the star student this week so every day his class does something special for him. They made a book of pictures that they colored and he brought it home. He didn't have a chance to read it at school so I got to watch as he discovered what his friends gave him.

There was a ton of these benign.


Lightsabers or swords
Then we got a bit heavier in the subject matter.


Oh yeah, that is what it looks like.
And finally the winner. This is his supposed girlfriend that I mentioned a few posts ago. Apparently she drew him first and then said he looked like he was dead so she drew herself to match.A bit scary.
Then to top the night off he woke up about a hour after he went to bed. He came into my room and just sat on the bed and moaned. This isn't unusual. I usually just tell him to go to the bathroom and everything is okay. So I followed procedure and told him to go. He went into my bathroom and then went back to bed. I didn't hear him flush so I went to take care of that for him. The shower curtain was over the toilet so I knew that he had not used it. Panic!! I started to search the entire room looking for his deposit. I finally found it. In the garbage can. Yeppo. He pee'd in the garbage can.
When Bryon came home from scouts I told him what had happened. Then he went downstairs to play playstation for a while. Where he found Ethen curled up on the couch with only a sweatshirt as a blanket. He had gone back into his room, grabbed the sweatshirt and went downstairs. Of course he remembered nothing of the ordeal in the morning.






1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Omigosh! Are you kidding me?! Your kids are the funniest!