Monday, February 23, 2009

New Moon Monday

A lot of this is a redo from a posse email I sent out last week.

Eclipse is slated to release June 30th 2010! That's right. We already have a release date. Chris Wietz is rumored to not be directing because of post production on New Moon will be happening while the new one starts filming. Can't really give an opinion on that since I haven't seen the 2nd one yet.

Love this new necklace at Hot Topic


AnnaLynne McCord will not be Heidi in New Moon. This is from Twilighters who took it from OK Magazine.
"AnnaLynne McCord, who was slated to play the receptionist to the Volturi vampires in Rome, Heidi, tells OK! she’s no longer going to be in that role.
“I am so disappointed but it doesn’t look like it is going to happen with my schedule,” she revealed to OK! at the L.A. premiere of Fired Up on Feb. 19.
Fans of the 90210 star might still have some hope, as she adds, “But keep your fingers crossed for me. I hope that it still does!”

Anyone notice a problem with this????? Heidi is NOT the receptionist. That is Gianna. Heidi is the traveling Volturi that brings all the tourist into Volterra. Hello, get your facts right!!

And going to FYE today to pick up the promised conversation hearts. Three collectors boxes (don't worry, I will get a few of each)
Here is the article that reviews the candy. Pretty funny since I just went off about Heidi, she goes off about misspelling Edwards full name. Yes I know... Hello, my name is Janet and I am obsessed with Twilight.
The art work for New Moon has hit too. I really like the moon at the bottom.



http://eyesofamber.blogspot.com/2009/02/twilight-sweethearts_20.html

Got an email from Team Alice committee. WOWIE!!!

We hope you all had a wonderful Holiday Season!We would like to announce that TwilightMOMS.com and The Mitch Hansen Band will be co-hosting a New Moon Event! The event will be held Thursday, November 19, 2009 at the South Towne Expo Center. The Mitch Hansen Band will be performing in concert followed by the midnight show of New Moon at the Megaplex 17 at the Jordan Commons. Exact times and prices will be announced in the next few months.We appreciate all of your ideas and suggestions. We will be using them to make this event bigger and better!Remember to mark the date!
Rob did a bit at the Oscar's. I didn't get to see it, but I did see him sitting behind Mickey Rourke when they were talking about his nomination for Best Actor. I didn't really hear what they were saying cuz I immediately called Laurie. I think he is using Rogaine or something, his hair is almost back.

And for all of you REALLY obsessed people out there (believe me, I am a moderate), here is a sneak peek of the TWILIGHT BOARD GAME.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Moderate? Umm...I don't think so!

Jamie said...

You should play Heidi!! Wouldn't that be a blast! Then you could tell everyone to get their lines straight too!