Monday, February 2, 2009

New Moon Monday

Dakota Fanning is still "in negotiation" so no final word yet. However the cast did show up to her premiere of PUSH which is another Summit Production. From that event we are able to confirm the appearance of a banana colored car in the movie (VAroom!!) as well as Leah not being present in the movie (confirmed by Melissa (the screenwriter)).

Edit Gathegi (Laurent) will be camping out to get his copy of the DVD. I will not be. I watched and entire episode of 90210 the other night just to see Kellan. Tear, he wasn't in that one. All the slutty high school drama for nothing.

I have recently reacquired all but one of my books. My nightstand is a little heavy (until I lend them out again). It is nice to feel almost complete.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

That IS a nice looking car!