Friday, March 20, 2009

Are you ready for a shocker?

So about 2ish today I finally clued into the fact that Twilight Moms was preparing for something big tonight. I had not planned on attending a midnight release party because I planned my own for Saturday night. Then I find out that a star or two is going to be showing up at the location where all the TM's were assembling. Of course they have the inside scoop, so I quickly went into crisis mode and called/texted everyone, called and got a babysitter, found out more details and got all geared up to go. And then I stayed home. That is right. TM's are converging, along with the rest of the Salt Lake valley in about 30 minutes for a surprise (HAA) visit from at least one of the stars of the movie. And here I sit in my own kitchen, on the laptop, secretly praying that I am only missing Victoria. If I find out that Kellan showed up...

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

"...it won't effect my eternal salvation." ;)

Brockett's said...

What a riot that it totally was Victoria then!!
Thanks for the party. Always good times when Janet is around.